Your privacy is important to us.
The names, e-mail addresses and other contact information of people who subscribe to WadMabbit, who e-mail us or comment on blogs are not sold to third parties, nor used in any other way than servicing requests.
For example, sending curating content, newsletters, answering e-mails and blog comments. In some cases sending articles, books, tools, prizes and/or similar.
- You may unsubscribe from WadMabbit at any time through the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter or by using our Contact form.
The security of your data is important to us so we risk manage that by:
- collecting just enough to collate requests and respond,
- Only storing personal information from direct contact; and
- using established and reputable third parties with clear privacy policies.
You’re our customer, what could be more important than that?
I’d like nothing more than not to have to curate (censor) comments; I believe in free speech after all.
However, it seems that speech may not be free anymore, so go ahead, comment!
All comments are now held for review so I don’t get busted for what someone else says on my site or blog.
When I do get around to reviewing it, I’ll either:
- take it off hold,
- ask you to reword it so as not to present a potential legal issue; or
- just ignore it until I have a better idea (CFS and other stuff often mess with my head so I prefer to action things when I can effectively process)
If you think you’ve been unfairly treated as a result, I’ll probably wholeheartedly agree with you and do nothing, because well, it’s my arse on the line not yours. So feel free to complain though, I might, um…. yeah..