I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate.
Read this description before looking at the picture below.
- The picture has 2 identical dolphins in it.
- It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Look at both identical dolphins jumping out of the water.
A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.
The more differences found, the more stress experienced.
- Click – – – More – – – to look at the photograph
- See if you can find more than one or two differences.
- If you do, take some time off!
Disclaimer: no dolphins were harmed in the wake of this moment.
Seriously though, (it’s great, isn’t it?) if you are pushing the envelope too hard, maybe it’s time to step back, smell the roses (or whatever helps you to chill). Get some balance back.
If you’re stressed and it’s not an obvious pressure with a clear solution, well condolences. I feel you.
You have my best wishes and that you’ll not only survive it, but come out the other end better, stronger and more fit for life.
If you’re overwhelmed, talk to someone, anyone willing to listen objectively and without judgement will do if you don’t have a ‘bestie’. Talking it through will help you to clarify issues and clear you heart and mind, at least somewhat. Consider a call or chatline with a trained practicioner at the other end. Consider your doctor.
If Plan A doesn’t suit you, then at least go for Plan B.
Keep browsing and find things to cheer you up!
- [6 Mar 19] Millennial burnout