- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (400 °F)
- Wash spuds under cool running water and gently scrub dirt. Pat with paper towels to dry.
- Pierce with fork a few times
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes (depending on size).
- Remove, place on baking sheet, brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tender enough to be pierced easily with a fork .
- Slit top and push ends inward to open up.
- Serve and enjoy.
OK, I didn’t have flaked sea salt, but I used Himalayas Pink Sea salt instead. Here’s how it looked..